SIRIOUS BASEBALL CAMPS
- Time: 9:00a - 2:00p
- Who: Ages 6-12
- Where: Rolling Hills Middle School (Quito Little League)
1585 More Ave, Los Gatos, CA 95032
- About: This camp is geared for Little Leaguers looking to have fun and learn the fundamentals of baseball taught by the Sirious Staff. Dynamic warm-ups, hitting, fielding, throwing, base running and pitching will all be covered. Games will be played each day after skills stations. Great for all levels of play at this age.
- What to bring: Baseball pants, t-shirt, baseball hat, batting helmet, bat, cleats, snack, lunch and LOTS of water
Hitting, Fielding & Fitness Camp
July 10-14 & July 17-21
- Time: 9:00a -12:00p
- Where: Sirious Baseball's 15,000 sq ft facility
1520 Dell Ave, Campbell, CA
- Ages: 6-14
- This camp is geared for kids 6 -14yrs and focuses on Hitting, Fielding as well as Fitness. Our 15,000 sqft space allows us to provide the best teaching experience and with our major league quality facility, provides the best learning environment.
Kids will learn though drill work and competition. What will be Taught: hitting mechanics as well as fielding and throwing mechanics taught by our professional staff. In our Fitness center, kids will learn about Fitness and perform drill work to make their body stronger and healthier!
The kids have a blast as do our coaches. Don’t miss out as these camps fill up QUICK! We are only taking 35 kids per camp week.