DIRTBAG TRYOUTS THIS WEEKEND (18th) ARE CANCELLED DUE TO RAIN / FIELD CONDITIONS.
Fall 2018 Travel Teams Tryouts
March 25th and Late April (Date TBD)
SEASON STARTS JULY 1st - NOVEMBER 18th 2018
We are Sirious about teaching the game of baseball as well as building mental toughness and strong character in our players. Like Yogi Berra said, “Baseball is 90% mental — the other half is physical.” Our Travel organization has teams from 9u-14u and is geared to young ball players who are “Sirious” about playing the best talent Northern California has to offer. Each team has two dedicated coaches. Travel teams have field practices as well as practices at our brand new 15,000 sq ft Sirious Baseball indoor facility. We believe in putting your baseball player in the best possible position to succeed.
What Sirious Baseball Stands For
Our Fall 2018 Dirtbags Travel Ball schedule does NOT interfere with Little League, Pony or Juniors Programs. We focus on our players as student athletes first, with grade requirements to play. We run our travel ball organization like a college team, with structured practices as well as off field instruction and academic requirements. We pride ourselves in constantly communicating with parents and players to make sure all players are growing both on and off the field and families are well informed. Sirious Baseball Travel organization strives to do travel baseball right with a true focus on the player’s development and overall experience. #travelballdoneright
- Team Commitment fee $250.00
- Initial team fees $250
- Program fees $300/month July-Nov
- Plus one time uniform fee
Benefits included with your fees July-November.
- 8 -10 practices a month.
- 2 Tournaments a Month.
- Unlimited FREE use of Training area @ Sirious Baseball. (must call to reserve spot)
- 33% off Tokens
- 10% of Lessons Packages July-November.
- When: Sunday March 25th and Late April (date TBD)
- 9U Check-in 11:30am Tryout 11:45am - 1:15pm
- 10U Check-in 12:45pm Tryout 1:00pm - 2:30pm
- 11U Check-in 2:00pm Tryout 2:15pm - 3:45pm
- 12U Check-in 3:15pm Tryout 3:30pm - 5:00pm
- 13U Check-in 4:30pm Tryout 4:45pm - 6:15 pm
- 14U Check-in 5:45pm Tryout 6:00pm - 7:30pm
- Congress Springs Pony Field (Closest to the Street)
12970 Glen Brae Dr, Saratoga, CA 95070
- Cost: $25 per player (Players may attend either try out or both.)
- See the Age Chart to confirm which team to tryout for
- What to Bring: Baseball equipment/gear. Wear baseball pants, cleats and hat.